Home > Screen Shots

Soon to be screen shots here

I need help figuring out how to put up screen shots. i have the generic package as far as computers go so generic instructions will do. Also I got a new mouse recently and can't angle my screen any more with the scroll botton, anyone know how to do that?

-I have some funny screenies of some of my PersonalJesus Characters and will post them once I can-

As far as the mouse goes, I think I've got the idea of what's wrong. Check Mouse Properties, make sure the Mouse Wheel Button is set to Middle Click. In addition, you can always adjust the camera angle with the pg up, pg dn, Home, End, and Arrow keys.

As far as posting screenshots goes, you take them with the Print Screen (Prnt Scrn) button. They'll be saved to your NWN directory, in (I believe) .TGA format. You can open and edit them with most Image programs. Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc. (Not so sure about MS Paint, but probably that, too)

You'll want to svae your screenshot as something more universal than .tga though, so go with .jpg, or .gif if you can.

Next you'll want to host it. If you haven't got space of your own, www.imageshack.us is always good, and widely used. The instructions there should be self-explanitory. After hosting your image and whatnot, it should give you a link, as well as pre-done code for inserting the image into posts on forums (like these).

Easy as 3.14!

I had the same trouble with a new mouse. The wheel had two levels of click, so I had to press down really hard to be able to change the camera angles.

Note that you cannot actually open .TGA files with MSPaint. You'll need a professional image editting tool or something like IrfanView. The latter won't let you edit too much but you can still convert to other file types.

Oh boy... pie, I will get on it as soon as possible, expect screen shots soon

Ok, thanks for the mouse info. Kotenku, it worked perfectly.

But the problem is I can't find my Image program to bring out imagines. Any help here would be appreciated, though I am looking myself.

Circumfrence/diameter