Home > Screen Shots

Tobias Breen Megathread!

I fully intend to put up as many screenshots of Tobias as I can when he runs his course. For now, its true, he really does think he has a baby on the way. When the baby is born, who knows.

So his protective parenting instincts tell him that when goblins threaten to take his baby, its time to ice storm them back to the stone age.

Slowly building to megathread status,

Here is what happens when youve just worked so hard you see double. Mental note, when a DM asks you in IRC to log in, nothing good can happen as a result.

This did happen in the server. yes thats surface. but its not real surface. I have other pictures of this but theyre partially plot related.

Futurama reference ftw

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades. 80s ftw

So who's the father?

Nice screeny! I can read some of the PM's though :D

Oops, responded to wrong screenshot thread

Hey at least im posting a screenshot! its ok if you can read the pms. but if you hurt my baby you get ICE STORM'D

Yes ive been drinking. i have the weekend off.

When you next see a goblin, and it shouts "Get in my belly, Tobias Breens baby!", you'll know who it is.

*kicked to add screenshot*

[rubs his throat after trying on that ammy of yours]

kick fo sheezy. some stuff is a little less sensitive, so i can toss it in. i have more sensitive stuff im holding onto for a bit, some might have to stay stashed for a while.

The Baby is Born. Tobias first gathers some associates to help out in the birthing process. Names protected to shield the not so innocent.

Then after gathering its first meal, and fighting to keep it alive to get it there, the moment arrives.

The moment of truth approaches

the midwives pitch in

The baby emerges.

Baby is hungry.

Very hungry. An uninvited guest looking to score free vermin snacks, shortly before getting killed by the baby in two shots.

Daddy's little monster.

In case you never get to see it face to face:

Then again if you do.. you might have to deal with the whole Breen family:

Wow, pretty cool. No, utterly awesome! Can I ride on its back?

Coldburn Can I ride on its back?
*Gets in line.*

The itsy bitsy behemoth bursts out of its egg Down came a beholder to be eaten right away Up came Tobias Breen to watch his baby at play The itsy bitsy behemoth had its first meal today

Boy that looks fun.

-LOAS

Version 3.6 XD hahahaha nice touch *edited to give proper credit* Bear

version three point six is actually breen's animal companion, a crossbred spider. (just a regular spider companion but hey)

As far as baby leaving the lair, i dont know if thats feasible :) but hey who knows.

As i said.

Phase one : Create Giant Spider.

Phase two : ?

Phase three : Profit!

that looks awesome to bad I don't know about it IC...anywho what was with the head of richard nixon...just funny or what? Twas funny very funny actually, just not sure if there is something I'm missing

Futurama reference I believe.

That is so cool.

what is green glowing fruid?

dripping with fruids...Fruids?!.

Is that like some derogatory term for a fruit loving druid?

T'kil'nor!

a teaser for the coming days

okay well i tried to black out that one name there but i forgot. by this point, it probably doesnt matter

Creepy.

Its allright. Everyone knows Iliv is a kind hearted lover of seeing families do well. His secret is out. -dholt5

The baby is dead!

I'm sad I didn't get a screenshot of Breen's corpse. It was quite a sight.

Look at that badass with the crossbow on the left!

Save the city once, that's pretty neat. (Minotaurs)

Save the city twice, that's pretty damn good! (Drow)

Save the city thrice, that's outright superfly. (Breen)

too bad there's no screenies from the -other- PC that witnessed the birth ;)

or maybe they do have some *shrugs*

Awe, the baby never made it to the city? Damn you guys are cruel. Cant evil just reign a little terror just once?

Nah I got to blow it's legs off with 2 barrels of alchemists fire, a flame arrow, and alot of "RUN!"

Macizo too bad there's no screenies from the -other- PC that witnessed the birth ;)

or maybe they do have some *shrugs*

:(

Sorry, got none. Either Print Screen didn't work for some reason or I was just too awestruck by the whole spectacle to remember to push it.

I'm such a bad tourist.

No screenies from Dezria, she was to busy huddling in the corner shaking with fear and going through the long list of any god or goddess that would listen hehe j/k