Home > Screen Shots

Kyle Svir.

Svir was my attempt to be the biggest bastard I could be, and stir up as much shit with as little PVP as possible.

I certainly did that. Svir pissed pretty much everyone he met off, and for that, I am proud. He still managed to get a paladin to somewhat like him, so I consider that a victory.

This character was created on Friday, April 25th at 01:48:21 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 72 times. The character has spent 4 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 15 seconds online.

Svir was probably my most short-lived PC on efu. But hte people he met, and the One true friend he had, made it amazingly fun.

I think this screenshot sums it up. Suck it, Seekers!

Svir's Portrait.

Svir got really devout at times. This was a cleric, he was lecturing.

He got into all kinds of stuff. Like putting Dornal Avhost on trial because the gates of the temple of Tyr Burned his hand.

Svir himself ended up Getting trialed. As soon as I saw Redd, I figured he was dead. Thankfully I was wrong.

Lol, Darius Miller.

Shady deeds. Omma took this one.

Regret.

A change of heart.

Are you sure, Svir?

"Cut yourself free" So much drama.

Ragged breaths, words of love..

One last smile, a Saved soul.

One last prayer.

Reunited with a lost Love. (and children)

Que affectionate aaaawh'ing.

Aww.

Did not know that was you, Cruzie. Totally had me on that one.

Ninja Account!

And well played...

I want to say that if the DM staff is going to be more generous and give more DM endludes to players - I think it is a wonderful gesture.

I don't expect to get one very often, but I think the more characters get them, the better. A good trend I think!

One of my favourite conversations, my favourite line:

I also, unfortunately, am an idiot and didn't take any decent screenshots of what happened after Svir's death. Yay for chat logs:

Kyle Svir: *gives a weak cry of pain, but manages to smile* Senestia Avarscanti: [Takes a deep sigh as she pulls the blade out of Kyle's chest. She shuts her eyes a moment, wiping tears from her eyes] Senestia Avarscanti: [She wipes the blade of her sword on the nearby plant life before sheathing it once more] Senestia Avarscanti: [Slowly, she opens her pack and pulls out a flask of oil. Pulling the cork from it, she douses Kyle's body] Senestia Avarscanti: [Sets the oil aflame and takes a few steps back] Senestia Avarscanti: May the winds take your ashes far, Svir. May your body find peace and rest. DeputyCool[DM] : [His corpse, and pack are incinerated] Senestia Avarscanti: May Sune take your soul, so that you find bliss and love in the arms of Emilia. Senestia Avarscanti: [Stands still, watching the flames turn to ash in silence] Senestia Avarscanti: [Her eyes drift upwards slightly, looking past the remaining ashes to the lake] Senestia Avarscanti: [Exhales slowly, adding her breath to the winds to scatter Svir's ashes] Senestia Avarscanti: [Slowly closes her eyes, wiping tears with with her fingers and turns away]

Good stuff. Each new concept of yours gets better and better, however short-lived many of them are.

Awesome. Svir was pretty cool, but you wouldn't hear Akhil admit it. You always seem to go out in a real cool way, too, with all your characters. Dying with style makes for some nice screenshot threads to read.

You succeeded at being a bastard, at least. >_>

Well played, Cruzel! :D

Cruzel never thought Cruzel would be Cruzel. But Cruzel went and Cruzel, so now you have Cruzel. Cruzel, sometimes.

Awesome ending IMO...

Grats Cruzel!

Wow...Nice!

You stole my name, i want it back.

Excellent character, Cruzel. I look forward to your next one!

Well, of All the evil people I've ever played, only one of them (rhade) was irredeemable. Even the ones who were totally malicious Schemers (vincent, etc.) Had their quirks that could allow the Goodies to get to them. Usually they die long before people can get to figure these out (or the people that are on the way to die)

I'm happy someone actually was able to do that. Kudos to Senestia.

Svir was pretty mediocre anyways, but I'm glad I got to make Senestia's Story that much more awesome by giving her the experience of saving a person's soul.

A man turned to Loviatar at the loss of his wife, all along searching for something, perhaps redemption.....

what a lame backstory.

Looking forward to your next one nonetheless.

A man turned to Loviatar at the loss of his wife, all along searching for something, perhaps redemption.....

what a lame backstory

Sort of seems familiar, now that you put it that way. :twisted: Very lame, Erlgion. Very lame indeed. What it coudl really use is some sort of necromancy, IMO.

He didn't scowl enough. And the deity is wrong.

Wrong, Kotenku? :P