Home > Screen Shots

Your actions have shifted your aligment: 100 point(s) evil

Damn you, metropakt! This is truly the worst thing you have ever done to me!

For those that squint their eyes to see what the picture holds, metropakt placed an Astral Sword (Longsword, +8 Enhancement Bonus, 2d6 Sonic Damage) on a few Epic Sonic Traps.

P.S. Someone teach me how to host proper pictures. Please.

That is the most hellish mound of traps I have ever seen. At lvl 5 rogue with cranked out picking, I could not get any of the reachable traps to disarm there.

O.O thats so mean. :P

Meh..all you need is a few +1 noobs to clear that mess, and -bam- that shit is yours ;)...really..it works.

That is just so cruel.. but so funny! :lol:

Ivan's dared the traps.

And he lived!

But no Astral Longsword... :(

Snog has too. :(

Not those bad boys, you didn't.

Why didn't you bring along gnomish ear wax? ?_?

Metro, make it a scythe and I accept your challenge :twisted:

8 Persistant 15d10 Sonic traps stacked on eachother would do, when no special protections are in order, between the 120 and 1200 dmg. A brave man that knows this, and still will go after the sword. But I wish you luck!

With luck everything rolled would be 1s

and the damage would only be um.....80... :roll:

If only there was telekinisis or a likewise spell in NWN

I would have pushed all the other people in my group onto the traps and walked over their twitching corpses to reach the sword. Easy peasy.

Pssssst... there's a spell called 'Silence'... grants 100% sonic immunity, for obvious reasons...

>_>

<_<

Anthee Pssssst... there's a spell called 'Silence'... grants 100% sonic immunity, for obvious reasons...

>_>

<_<

Whimpers and plots to kill himself.

So that's what Metro's avatar keeps under that lid of his. I declare open war on that floating lewt chest!

It definately doesn't float -- stuck to the ground like a vacuum cleaner.

That screenie is funny! it is evil i will say that but funny. Man, you DM's can just be evil sometimes. Like when Howland sent a drow deathsinger after my party. (Almost killed both Maugh and Venom :( )

Menelanna That screenie is funny! it is evil i will say that but funny. Man, you DM's can just be evil sometimes. Like when Howland sent a drow deathsinger after my party. (Almost killed both Maugh and Venom :( )
That's evil evil.

My post is fun evil!

For the record!

No one beats metropakt with evil acts! You _seriously_ thought he'd just drop the blade, without adding...

Well. Let's just say 12 or so epic traps! :shock: :twisted:

Is that a special change for efu? cause its not in nwn :(

Personally, I found the time we put delicious savory meats and foods on traps on the Chosen quest while Hungry the Half-Orc was romping through to be signicantly more amusing.

The Chosen are good cooks!

Hungry, where art thou? :(

Beat on tristan that'll help find him TALK TRISTAN WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND HIDING!

Better yet threaten to ban him if he doe'snt bring Hungry back j/k

Couldn't you of just cast silence?

tell me. is it sort of a requirement for you DM people to be slightly evil? I mean just the other day one of you (i think it was Thrawn) sent slavers to attack Mene and Erandla in the Rock Bottom! You guys can just be mean sometimes, but in a terrible amusing fun way! :D