Home > Screen Shots

The Man, the Myth, the Mace.

Funny thing is, Frank started out as a diversion. An experiment in building an arena fighter. Then IG events evolved Frank into an organic (and my all-time favorite) main character of mine.

Unfortunately, I suck too much at this game to allow myself to take screenshots in the midst of epic battle. I do have some self-indulgent shots of Frank, though!

Frank Black.

Frank the Councilor.

Frank the lawn ornament. (though with that helm and mace, maybe he would be a better coat rack?)

TEH MACE OF FRANCIS

Frank was caught woefully under supplied (I thought Councilors still got paid!), and had a very pleasing end. I pretty much have to thank the entire player-base and nearly every DM for having a wonderful impact on Frank's development.

Good times! :D

Grand character.

Best of luck with the next one.

FRANCIS DEDERICH!

It is exciting to see you developing as a player, Pup. You are to be commended for your most recent PC. He was your best yet!

I heartily look forward to your next.

Although I'll lament the fact that you weren't the Arsden Lazaz to my Donovan Chekhov this time around, I still think Frank was a cool PC.

Frank was definitely cool. It was sad to see him go, but such seems to be the fate of non-incumbent councilors.

<3

Frank the Dragon Slayah?

Maybe not! But it was always epic to have Frank around especially when we kicked all those Chosens back to Neanderthal Age and when we fought that BIG dragon :]

Looking forward to your next char, pup :)

I will avenge you.

Damn sorry about abandoning your body... someone sort of 'meta-gamed' stealing the belongings. Luckily, I saved your rings! By meta-gamed, I mean knowing about the stuff just laying there.

I had fun briefly meeting with Frank, long ago, at the School of War. Wish we could have hung out more.

Good luck on your next one.

You're welcome, sir. That Mace should be dedicated to SIR LEONARD MERRICKSON. IMO.

Didn't get as many chances as I would've liked to interact with Frank :(

DeputyCool You're welcome, sir. That Mace should be dedicated to SIR LEONARD MERRICKSON. IMO.

Psh. That mace should be dedicated to Noirin Waken :twisted:

Dederich was awesome. A shame that I didn't have a chance to interact with him much :(

Dederich was just plain badass, it's a shame to see him go. :(

I'll never forget when shockingly Drin bested Frank in a duel in the arena.

That was only one among many memories I had of him. Used to quest with him a lot and found him very fun to be around.

Seems long term characters are dying left and right so far this year, guess it's bound to happen and it's cyclical.

Ah nicely played... I was present in the death and i have to say, cool RP till the end :)

Two tumbs up!

That quest where you got that mace was some challenge. Only 3 of us didn't die.