Home > Screen Shots

GOOZAG

I only got one screeny of him. : (

In total, Goozag killed 0 PCs. He mugged over 30 in the course of 3 days, and some of those multiple times, up to three times. He stole over 4,000 gold, and ended up with more loot than most of my PCs. He only was around for 5 days. I hope people had fun with him!

Your best PC to date, imo.

Goozag promotes good health, lots of exercise, and baby kicking!

They were supposed to fight to the death.

Instead, they just got knocked out... again.

Best PC goblin I've ever seen.

Damn near had another Captain Thorn

Great character. Can't wait for your next one.

I got to say...he was a fantastic character! He attempted to shake down my character, however let him off the hook with a "Goozag for council!" Haha...I thought he was awesome. Nice job!

Man...Irc has a new hero.

Encountered Goozag the first and only time earlier today . . . stepped out of the Crone and saw 3-4 subdued pcs, and saw some barkskinned goblins rushing at me . . . seems like he kept Lower jumping during his brief reign, if today was any indication :twisted:

Goozag's story has a valuable lesson to it. I have no dea what that is but it did prove theres no kind of justice like vigilantie justice.

I would have voted for him.

Promises to banish ugly dwarves and kick babies in face.

I actually laughed hard to that one.

Lillithid They were supposed to fight to the death.

Instead, they just got knocked out... again.

And got away safely.

Only because FD mode didn't work for my poor Kug. =(

hail king goozag

GOOZAG.

Bandit King!

Insanely hilarious!

As I posted it in the awesome moments megathread:

The little one knew when to roll high. Luckily, those rolls meant he rolled 2's and 3's when he tried to gut me. >_>

Moar screenz ples.

Damn, now for who shall we vote in the Council?

GOOOOZAAAAAAGG!

Found these in a secondary folder I had!

Goozag finds a dwarf in the sewers being harassed by rats. He decides to help.

GOOZAG and KILL ALL clan, before they commence mass muggings in Lower. They only wanted to get Toman, because he was a lame seeker who griefed low level monsters without RP. Lamer.

GOOZAG Bandit King, will be missed sorely from the Council Elections race. :(

Pretty sweet goblin IMO.