Home > Screen Shots

Gulmyr Aufein'nar

My half-drow, he did not last as long as I had hoped, nor did he accomplish what I wished for him to. A series of miserable events lead to his end. But I had fun nonetheless, Sternhund, and several other players made the character more intersting.

He sold his soul to a Pit Fiend in exchange for learning more on undeath, and extending his life and such. He planned to become a palemaster, to be exact, so that his (un)life is long enough for him to find a way to ressurect Myrkul.

He was taken to the Plane where the Devil decides over the fate of the faithless.

He was ordered, by the new owner of his soul, to free one of the undead servants captured in drown crypts. In exchange,Aufein'nar could ask the undead questions regarding undeath.

They came across a rather troublesome, deadly guardian.

Then they found the undead, who would not answer questions until he was freed.

But someone did not want him to be free!

They were victorious and started heading back!

Flaming archers!

And here we are again.

Posing Time!

And my new mask!

A speech!

Then came his execution.

The end!

And that was the short life of Aufein'nar!

Looked very cool. Too bad about his death, but you got lots of fun times with him, it seems!

Dont worry, be happy, yeah?

Portal Jumping always is more fun with company

what would've happened had Vico been able to keep holding him up?

Jesus short is right I just started you on your necromantic path as a dm what 2 weeks ago? man you gotta slow it down some! let the PM levels sink in before you go and get yourself executed.

Sweet pics. Never met your char though, sadly. :cry:

Next time get a concept that involves more gold! :)

Jesus short is right I just started you on your necromantic path as a dm what 2 weeks ago? man you gotta slow it down some! let the PM levels sink in before you go and get yourself executed.

Funnily I was only guilty for assault, but it turned into attempted murder and necromancy.

But just think, you had most of the server watching your final moments, now that has to rock. Speaking of rocks, we need more stonings!

I got 15 chaotic points and 10 evil points just 'cause I was trying to make sure you were justly executed, AND that it wasn't some stupid painful hanging, I was actually planning on a swift be-heading, which would, of course, be painless.

[sarcasim]So you owe me 10 good points and 15 lawful points now that your character dang nearly cost me my character's Paladinhood! [/sarcasim]*

*In other words, I'm not serious about it

But still, that's the first execution I've witnessed, so points for that...