Home > Screen Shots

Celeste Macasta/CAPTAIN THORN

I want to thank everyone for making this character incredibly fun! She was created as a totally naive, fashion oriented noble girl, and evolved into...well. A murderer, pirate, and total scumbag. All very odd.

I apologize for not having many screenshots, but what I have, I give to you. I'm very sad I do not have any from her days as a valley girl, however, I have a few that begin from the very moment of her descent into madness and mayhem.

Cyril Rossetti. He never knew what he was getting himself into.

Here she is approaching a third party, for information on a job she needed to pull off. The catch? The woman hated the Macasta Family. Watch what happens when her guard finds my citizens stone.

This is from the evening that began my life as a fugitive. Not captured in this shot, is Celeste slaughtering the girl, immediately after this happened. Cyril, however, was watching Invisilble, and quit the house guard on the spot.

This one here is showing off how awesome Plopilibop is. She fought the Illithid from Seers all alone. Not even in the QA. Amazing.

And now..as I lack other shots...Captain Thorn's Brutal End.

And that's all she wrote!

Special thanks number one to Gippy, who made this concept incredibly fun. DrDragon, Mort, Krunto x2, Draon, helpless_vanity, Squryl, Petey, Kiaring, wigglesdabum,RwG, Calculor, KingCod, Ellisandro, Feast, WhoAreTheFreemasons, s.tdho, Derlar0, Thomas, Scalebane, TRB and many many more! Thanks to all the DMs for the help along the way.

<3

You gave my simple mugger a lot of direction and really rocked. I like this PC a lot, and find it really amusing that she was just this terrified little girl the whole time.

As always,

Bawlin'.

As for a screenshot that I feel sumarizes my dedication to her awesome, and for the continued belief of Mr. Cool that Agent Elapidae has the humor of a 12 year old, I present...

The Fate of Celeste Macasta.

She won't be hARMING anyone anytime soon.

For the rest of "Where's Waldo: Macasta Edition", i'm afraid you'll have to ask around IG.

A grand character, Dep.

Great char and Who would have thought Itallion Stallion was DEPUTY COOL!? What a revalation to us all! Btw Had some Awsome Rp.

AND HA FIRST ON HER SPECIAL THANKS LIST!

Worst pc ever.

Cool PC. Wish I would've had more time to interact with you. I missed out on all the early stuff, before she became Captain Thorn, and, well, most of everything after that, too. The little part I was there for was fun, though.

Congrats on another awesome character.

<3

I wish i had the screenshots of Kyle facing down her and thorn at mur to get Clara and Edgar back, then the group he gathered to go get them back.

She was a terror on the server, but Kyle knew at the end of the day thanks to Ingrid that she was a poor little rich girl crying for her fathers attention. In the end what i think she wanted/needed was a good hug.

Really enjoyed Allivarn's attempted destruction of you.

Was fun.

Any char that has the whole server talking, is a great char!

Awesome

Crazy!

Snotty little rich princess girl turned Bandit leader?

Please. 8)

Yup, EFU always needs its high profile villains. What else can we all bitch on about in game? More please!

Awesome DC. Simply awesome.

:)

...Wait, DC played cap'n Thorn?

Damn

Tragic.

Also: Die in a ditch.

I just barely got to know your character! But oh man it was fun while it lasted. : ( Thanks Captain. You got me hooked again on EFU.

no other word! Awesome !!! GOOOOL.

[]s

how a rich bandit's shield would end up in my hin paladin's hands is still beyond me......

*wink*

shows how far reaching a good character can be!

Her reign of terror did certainly affect one councillor.