Home > Screen Shots

Karley's dead.

Screenshots below the text block, scroll down if you don't care to read the summary of the crazy stuff she went through.

Having survived(a questionable verb to use, since she died about as much as any of my other characters) since about day 3 of Alpha, Karley lasted nearly three years in Sanctuary and was acquainted with some of the most well-known relics of old, and was present for a great deal of the events that surrounded them. I fondly recall her following Strife around, trying to catch the snowflakes that rose from his Endure Elements spell on her tongue.

She was not the longest lasting character yet, but she does rank in the top ten, who've recieved active play.

Tortured and abused immensely as a slave, Karley was brutally conditioned not to speak, for fear of punishment - a fear that continued all the way until she died. She ultimately escaped from slavery by becoming so useless she was thrown in the garbage and left to rot in the dark. Found by an Eilistraeen temple, she was rescued and sent to Sanctuary.

Almost as soon as she arrived in Sanctuary, she became chattelle again to the two reigning drow losers in Lower Sanctuary at the time, Alakazam and Rhyl'quiri, better known as Kurtz (lawl) and Dolorous.

One of the coolest things that happened to her had to have been being captured and sold into slavery by Jacob Geigne to Tobias Breen. She was force-fed poisonous gook until she had an acid trip and died believing she was on the surface (or burning to a crisp in a pitch black chamber) - and I probably should have ended her there, because there would never have been a cooler death than that. Fool that I am, I brought her back, a bit worse for the wear, and she went back to being her usual crazy self, plus LSD flashback hallucinations resulting in catatonia every once in a while.

She spent a great deal of time running and cowering in fear of metropakt, and for the first several months her entire vocabulary as a character consisted of "*whimpers*" and "*shrieks*".

But without further ado, here's the crap you clicked the thread link to see:

One of the many horrible things she bore witness to... It was a bag of feces. Gross right? Gets worse. That E? Actually an A.

On the way to find a couple of seekers who had been disemboweled by a gigantic pack of Deep Dire Wolves, we found a very lovely trail.

Possibly Elrindra Meladon's greatest accomplishment ever (besides getting her entire company enslaved on a ridiculous raid against the drow) was knocking 90% of the server's current online population on their asses. It was ENTIRELY Karley's fault.

(and, for the record, don't do this without a DM. It's bad.)

She was going to play a song to honor Varlam Nikitovich. But I had to go to work. Mad pix of the Funeral Procession. Also? Joe Blogs is a crybaby.

Some of the crazy loot she saw and never touched. (it was real, by the way.)

And finally, She practically Came:

Thanks, everybody. :D I guarantee that anybody who ever really roleplayed with her extensively made an impact on her.

Coat ftw. Even though I never understood a single thing you tried to say with that character. >_>

Karley Sannet was freakin' awesome. We did some crazy shit together, Coat. I look forward to your next character!

Also... Elrindra Meladon only had part of her company enslaved. Douche. :(

...Do a druid now.

Aw, man! I log off and Karley is vibrant and alive, and then in a blink - she is gone!

Another victim of the cruel Underdark! Curse you fickle fates! *shakes fist*

I think its only fair I post a comment filled with sarcasm and hatred, much like you did on my thread.

Karley was an excellent character.

Where is the shot of the "accident" that happened by the gate before the Drow fiasco?

Probably the best PC to grace EFU since Private Hammersmith or Seeker Mason.

Karley was pretty much Kotenku in an animated girls body.

Hurry up and die Kotenku. Oh, and the character was nice, although for some reason I ended up harassing her with multiple characters. Fate? Probably.

Planeteer Probably the best PC to grace EFU since Private Hammersmith or Seeker Mason.

Troll. :(

:( We had some good times plotting. Well, it was a mostly onesided conversation.

Such a noob.

I would've loved to have gotten to know Karley even better. I think she would've been the perfect person to unravel Sev's grudge against all things musical.