Home > Screen Shots

Javier Kanthil

I've been playing Javier for a month now, since I decided to bring him back and I've reached the point where I cannot continue playing him anymore. A complete loss of interest that made me move on to other characters.

He has never affected anyone as much as I'd liked, nor has he made much of a change on the server, but he was a fun character while it lasted. Towards his end, after a druid lead to his death, he became somewhat mad and believed druids are aberrations.

Unfortunately I did not take many screenshots with him. The ones below are the only ones I have.

Several hours before his transformation into a madman, before he began his crusade against the druids.

He was nearly killed by Umber Hulks, but Xavier rescued him. He then decided that umber hulks, illithid, nor any other aberration are as horrible as the druids! He has breached the line of sanity!

His speech!

Well, that was it! Unfortunately I did not take more screenshots while I played the character.

This character was created on Sunday, October 21st at 07:26:34 PM. Since creation, this character has logged on and off 283 times. The character has spent 5 days 23 hours 46 minutes and 28 seconds online.

Who?

Our rivalry was fun even if it was short, good luck with your next character.

I thought it was hilarious the Waters backed Javier up after all of that.

Silly Ordinants. :lol:

Good luck with your next char!

How did he die?

Keep up the good work.