Home > Screen Shots

Zeezin, mighty smiter of Kurtulmak

I had some fun times, right up to the end. Some people told me to post screenshots, so here they are. I don't have a lot, but I'd like to think I have some good ones.

This is the closest I got to converting anyone.

Zeezin really didn't care much for Seeker Toman.

I know I already posted this in LTS's thread, but it's so awesome I figured it deserved a repeat.

Wait, what did he say we were going to be fighting?

A happy ending ... just not for gnomes.

Thanks to everyone involved in making Zeezin so fun to play. I have to especially thank Alaron Kaur, the Crone crew, and the Scholar's minions, everyone who joined the Slicing Shadow Slashers, Da Broken Toof goblins, and the Seekers who persecuted us kobolds.

And big thanks to all the DMs, especially Johannes, Wiggyboy, and Howland.

Sweet, a level 3 brandobaris halfling rogue tried to sell me your mace, but all is well that end's well!

Zeezin was awesome.

There must be some sort of mistake.

Zeezin still has some digging to do.....

Sad to see him go.

Best Kobolds evah!!! At least in my time on the server..well done!

Excellent play, AKMatt!

"Oooooh Is Ghost!"

Nice.

Zeezin was a great character, AKMatt. Great work.

Really, really well done. I love seeing kobolds and goblins lasting longer and being "real" characters rather than throw-aways as *clears throat* some have done to pass the time somtimes.

Kudos to you! Yip!

Looks Like I dont need to pay you after all!

Zeezin was great, although I did have plans for him, which you have robbed me of, so I shall simply steal your soul IRL and call us even.

Ive never seen a kobold last so long. Too bad he died, though.

Zeezin was great, wish I could've played with him more. Convincing and just plain awesome.

I wish Nibbles (of the Slicing Shadow Slashers) could have survived to see Zeezin become truly great, but you will always will be our great chief!

Well done, AKMatt!

Good one!

Looked like a great character, keep it up!

Excellent work

Easily the best kobold since Moustachio.

Awesome character. Yip!

Damn it! I never got to really RP with Zeezin much as my kobold because of my schedule! Though the one time I had a really good time was when we first met and the beginning of digging the tunnel!

Now I think I'm the only kobold left!

Noooo!

Damnit! I didn't want Zeezin to die. He was brilliant.

In my opinion, the best monster PC so far. Best one I have talked with, anyway.

Very well played, AKMatt.

Even though all I did IG with Zeezin was spit corks at him, push him out of the way and tell him to get lost, it was a great experience.

Nice job.

That one clearly was more than what met the eye.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I had a great time RPing with all of you as Zeezin, whether you were friends or enemies.

The Slicing Shadow Slashers have survivors and many eggs are hidden, beware we return.

Great Great Great Chief Zee!

[]s tooh

Zeezin was a cool character, interacting with him was fun!

Kudos and all that.

Having never RPed with you before, this one really surprised me. Superb job. Sad to see that (most) of the old crew is gone, but that's Lower life for you. Good luck with the next one!

Wow! That was truly enjoyable to read. I want to be a kobold now...

dragon