Home > Screen Shots

Vy and Vile Industries

It was a great ride, exhausting at times, with a lot of ups and downs, a lot of deals struck and a lot of awesome characters laying their transient will to bear on the events in her lifetime. Vyrana's gone. I wish it had ended better, but it's the journey that really counts. I thought I'd share the few screenshots I took. I hope you've enjoyed playing with Vy as much as I've enjoyed playing as her. It's hard to believe, looking back, that she was my 'test-the-waters' character.

I made Vyrana with the simple intentions of finding out more about the EfU gameworld and possibly bringing a minor PC Faction into existence. But things just swept me up, and Vy's development went out of my hands. I'd love to thank each and every person that I've interacted with on EfU, ever, by name. But I can't, so I'll just leave it as a community thanks so as not to exclude anyone. Everyone makes EfU what it is, anyway. So thank you, playing Vyrana Tasinth lit up the end of what has been a similarly epic year for me, and the DMs and Players here made it possible.

Vile Industries was a great gig. Mostly, all you had to do was stand around and look badass.

Ever wanted to know what hard-hitting issues the cutting-edge merchants of Vile Industries discussed?

Now, what everyone's been waiting for: SMUT

Brother and Sister?

Also... A word to the wise: Don't hit Metro's Chair.

There is one person I'd like to give special thanks to, in every facet of play, Johannes/Arcane_Magi outdid himself playing Doctor Profidious Vile, and played the second most important part in the Saga that was Vyrana Tasinth. :D

Thank you.

Well, I'd say you had a great run if anything! :)

Knowing the circumstances of your death, I too wish it had ended better...but it is what it is. I'm sure more people out there have pictures to include of ol' Vyrana.

Looking forward to the next character!

It's great to see some screnshots of Vile, as well! :P That lab coat... I mean wow.

He even gave me my own at one point - It was hard giving it up, I can tell you that much! xD

I only met Vy once or twice, but it was pretty lol all around.

Good times!

The fire... It burns!!

Great character from what I hear. <3

Never interacted with her from what I can remember, but...

It seems like you had fun playing her, which usually makes it a great character.

Cheers!

Normally I'd be like, "Ew, one eye."

However, looks like you did girls everywhere proud! You go girl!

LOL

Very cool character (cool enough to bring me out of forum hiding for a moment).

I always love bad-ass female warriors. Vy did that well. I was actually even a bit disappointed that she started being a bit nice to Grig towards the end.

Hope to see something else cool when I return!

Vy was brilliant.

Well played and a pleasure to RP with.

Good job, looking forward to your next.

Vy was well played she even made a good impression on kyle when she ran for council and that is a hard thing to do seeing as he is a Wyric man through and through sorry to see her go but hope your next one is as good.

I've never met or RPed witt Vy however from what I hear, she was a brillliant character, heres to your next character! *drinks a beer* 8)

And on a side note...Arthur, you spud, your a Helmite! We dont get killed by chairs for spoons sake! :roll:

Vy helped keep Valeric in the game far past his prime, brilliantly played char all around, looking forward to your next one, if this was just your test char we fully expect sheer excellence from a concept you consider a serious idea :P

efuincarnate if this was just your test char we fully expect sheer excellence from a concept you consider a serious idea :P

Why did I say that... Now you have expectations. :(

No, but really, it wasn't that she wasn't a serious character. Far from it. It's just that she far exceeded the expectations I had of the kind of experience I'd have in EfU when I first made her.

The whole idea and concept was utterly vile.

Mister Ahed approved.

Kind of disappointed she`s dead ... was hoping to make good on Zeezin`s promises. I didn`t get much of a chance to RP with you, but that one conversation was really fun.

Always enjoyed trying to unravel her machinations on Elia, and my interactions with her regarding same!

Nice character! Looking forward to your next.

Vy was silly!

I made a screenie! Yay.

Ahem.

I died before getting to know Vy to well, but the contact I did have was entertaining none-the-less. Hope your next concept hits off just as well, or better even!