Home > Screen Shots

Grigorii Malchenko [Chapter I]

I wanted to post some shots to highlight some of the cool, non-spoilerific things of done with Grigorii Malchenko over the last 3.5 months. He is still alive, but I'll be taking a leave of absence for a while and I wanted to post the shots while people who know him (and me) are still around. Enjoy!

My friends (the nude guy is our leader >.>):

The toys we play with:

What we like to do with those toys (after the Cage of Rage):

The Watch is ineffective, no.... Grig puts his bloody gloves into his pack, a trail of blood leading back to the guy who was pummelled within an inch of his life , and the Watch dominate Rhukt to pursue a drow.

Fun with tells:

Fun with quests:

Hmm, he picked a bad party to trick (note the whips):

Grig sometimes found his own way:

But he most often got help from other people.....shady people:

And travelled to shady places:

and yet shadier still:

Honorary Baldev Cole style shot:

And yet there is still hope that Grigorii can continue his quest to find what he so desparately seeks.

Special thanks to all of the awesome players and DMs that I've encountered while playing Grigorii, in particular: Germain8880, Nandemo, LazyCat, efuincarnate, Ebok, Scalebane, GFWD, Nightshade007, Arcane Magi, Daemonic Daz, Metropakt, sherry, Colonel Misery, and the School of War crew

I look forward to picking up the story when I can (about a month or two)! And I hope to post some cool chatlogs here when I have a chance to look through them.

Whipping good pics you got there.

I enjoyed it and hope to be alive when you return.

------ I am not the "leader", I am the Healer! And the DM only noticed that I was naked and not what occurred beforehand!!!!!! Everyone know whips work better on skin, duh! Tough love baby! Spread the love. No pain, no gain. :twisted: ------

Thanks for the good times, a Cad

Joe Desu And the DM only noticed that I was naked and not what occurred beforehand!!!!!!
lawl.

Come back soon!

Impressive screenshots, a shame I haven't had the chance to interact with this character.

Keep it up.

I like the shot of Leslie. <_< ^_^

The shot where you are talking to different important guys is excellent. :D

Canzah's only saying that because he's in it. :( Cheapskate.

My favorite was still Grigorii saying " Help us! " :D

Of course she didn't....just like the Spellguard of today. ;)

Looks like a lot of fun guys, and they are some sweet screenies.

LOVIATOR!

A month? Or two??? Unacceptable!!!!!