Home > Screen Shots

Red Skull Event

Good Times :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Cyric. Pwns.

:lol:

Wow did they ever back the wrong horse.

:P

Wait, you went to a totally differferent place as Thel did! Didn't you listen to his explanations?

Oh yea, those were my hell DM quest screenies. :evil:

*knew he shoulda played a preist of Cyric*

Damn Red Skulls as Cyricans it seems to obviouse now! I feel like such a dumbass for not realising it. I mean Skulls all over the place. They called there way the one true Way. Damn it such a freaking idiot. I feel like a big idiot for not oocly realising it and creating a cyran!

CYRIC!

<3

I called it, Howland, and you know it!

I had no clue. Though to be honest, I always just thought they were what they were.

Silly naive vlaid!

A great secret revealed. Fascinating.

The redskulls were so naive and innocent :( Narr'Ghuul was after their souls as well. Didnt expect a god to be behind it though' <_< I though' a demon or a devil..

Sounds like fun times.

The Red Skulls went far deeper than I ever dared imagine, and to me (as an outsider) this faction made it from semi-rawr to one of the coolest, most elaborate faction in a few hours. Kuddos to all those who made (and made an effort-to) this faction so great. I'm glad I had a chance to tag along their final hours.

H8-to-say-I-told-you-so

A great representation of Cyric.

Well, I knew Ghail was an evil man, but this was far more extreme than I had anticipated. Although, to be honest, it all makes sense, really. Forgotten Realms games aren't complete unless they have a murdering mad man who skins people to tan into clothes and armour.

Wanted to wait until the main plot was over before I posted this.

Guess who's standing to the left!

Can't read. Please make bigger.

Halfbrood Well, I knew Ghail was an evil man, but this was far more extreme than I had anticipated. Although, to be honest, it all makes sense, really. Forgotten Realms games aren't complete unless they have a murdering mad man who skins people to tan into clothes and armour.

Creepy part is there was a person who did this in real life during the holocaust. Though she also made lamp shades from human hide.

K, made it bigger. It's pretty lol.

Flanigan made me laugh so hard when he said that!