Home > Screen Shots

Praying for the fallen

Derran of the Seekers fell defending Sanctuary from her enemies and some companions gathered in the Mausoleum to pray for his soul.

Brilliant how Linelle makes Gabriƫlle say beautiful lines of text, that would make most poets go ashame, and that Thomas guy just says he wants his ale :D

And the prayer to Dumathoin is fun too :)

Aw, shit. Now I feel bad for leaving when I did :(

Wow, that's pretty cool guys. Thanks for the post and the post- death rp over a broken halfling body, even though I wasn't around to see it.

To me this is a prime example of the calibre of people who are choosing to play efu. The RP I have experienced to date is astounding and thoroughly enjoyable and to be frank, keeps me comming back. Keep it up everyone, we have a good thing going here.

I sure could go for a drink right now.

lol. :lol:

The Beggar Wow, that's pretty cool guys. Thanks for the post and the post- death rp over a broken halfling body, even though I wasn't around to see it.

To me this is a prime example of the calibre of people who are choosing to play efu. The RP I have experienced to date is astounding and thoroughly enjoyable and to be frank, keeps me comming back. Keep it up everyone, we have a good thing going here.

Man, I wanted to be Frank!

Dibs on Bob though....

You can see my characters name! xD

Aah that's such a great song, isn't it, and not easily recognizeable.. here 'tis again for all interested..

My latest sun is sinking fast, my race is nearly run/ My strongest trials now are past, my triumph has begun/ Oh, come Angel Band come and around me stand/ Oh bear me away on your snow white wings to my immortal home/ Oh bear me away on your snow white wings to my immortal home/ Oh bear my longing heart to him who bled and died for me/ Whose blood now cleanses from all sin and gives me victory/ Oh, come Angel Band come and around me stand/ Oh bear me away on your snow white wings to my immortal home/ Oh bear me away on your snow white wings to my immortal home Oh bear me away on your snow white wings to my immortal home

What song is that?

It plays on the ending credits of "Oh brother, where art thou?"

Other than that I don't know much about it, however, watch that movie if you haven't already, get educated !

xD

How embarassing :oops:

(says to the film maker and former film student, who wrote a paper on the Coen Brothers)