Home > Screen Shots

The Montgomery Ubel Criler

I originally made him during or right after EFU's Alpha Phase. He started off as a worthless beggar who had a knack for exploring. By charming the right people, he acquired lots of information that he sold and exploited. After getting a nasty whipping and burn from Iryan Ubel (for trying to rob her), Iryan ordered him to call himself Monty, which he eventually took on as an honor. Calling himself an Ubel, he became the ultimate Abram's Man (a beggar who pretends to be mad) and took on a number of thuggeries. He later joined the Seekers in an attempt to straighten his life, find The Way and stick it to the man, before his untimely death.

One characteristic people have noted about Criler was that he was always a likable sort, even by his enemies! Except for one:

It's good to be drunk:

Associate Ubel: Reporting for duty! (Kind of looks like a Mexican cha-cha dancer, doesn't he?)

Associate Ubel: Caught. :(

He's findin' The Way!

His untimely demise

I'll let you guess at this one

<3 for all! (Be sure to check out the song in my signature. Gogol Bordello's lead singer looks like the character!)

Why isn't he wearing PURPLE?

^_____^

So this is who I've been getting notes from...

...the plot thickens...

Spare a coin, friend?

Criler was one heck of an amusing character to be around and I have always had little doubt that he was in to great things. Awesomely done, NF. <3 for the Criler!

An inspiring character who really livened up the area around him. A talespinner to rival even the experienced bard, and a beggar among beggars (as my character first experienced him). Congratulations on a well done character who really fit the concept of a rogue, I enjoyed every time my character got to interact with Criler. Even when the gold pouch was considerably lighter.

Well played, you sly devil.

Good one!