Home > Screen Shots

Elizabeth

Elizabeth is dead.

And very bored and naked in fugue. Hmm! In hindsight, it would have probably been a good idea to take more screenshots while she was alive.

Stay tuned for more diabolical schemes from future characters!

Yeah- screenshots are what makes a death fun I find, you can finally spill a part of the beans, and its hawt XD

:(

Oh well. At least I get the dress and her job. <_< Elizabeth was really fun to watch and interact with, and seeing male characters react in polar ways to her was endlessly entertaining.

:cry:

Tis a shame, so young, so soon.

Perhaps you will have more time to spend with Joe Blogs until you come up with a diabolical scheme.

I'm just glad to see that Janus' killer was finally brought to (some sort of) justice.

But seriously, Elizabeth was a delight to interact with. Devious, deceptive, dangerously charming.

And a total whore.

Elizabeth. d(' . ')b

Total Harlot.

Well done.

There is only <3 for Elizabeth! :)

HyperVision Elizabeth. d(' . ')b

How do you do that backwards d?

I rarley interacted with her IC but everytime was enjoyable she was a true Femme Fatale... and she was stunning. I hope your next choice is even better. And since navel girl is not around.

) , ( :P

My interactions with you have been less than I'd have liked, but I always do enjoy seeing the utter mayhem you seem to create with your chars, keep up the good work!

Look forward to your next.

-DD

When Xavier was still kicking around, I had a great time interacting with Elizabeth. I remember her being one of the five, starting with eight, that survived a certain quest into the machine.

Look forward to the next incarnation. :)

What a tramp. :(

"You are a cesspool."- Noirin Waken.

Won't Elizabeth be a little peeved to find out theres a picutre of her nekid on the internet? >_>

Great character, mate. Looking forward to your next one. ;)

ah ... just is I was finding another character to both hate and admire . Great character.

lovethesuit
HyperVision Elizabeth. d(' . ')b

How do you do that backwards d?

dbdbdb

It's a bee silly.

LTS was just quoting Bash.org, nubcakes.

9lives LTS was just quoting Bash.org, nubcakes.
Yay i'm a nubcake! eat me!