Home > Screen Shots

Scae's Shots

Here's what I got while playing Scae.

On the first day of being a Seeker, he's thrown into the cage!

He even got a second job.

Maybe even a third, covert job.

Everyone trolled me for killing goblins and kobolds. Well, I got something for it!

He was really evil at heart. : (

During explorations in Dunwarren!

Ilora tried defending trolls once. She didn't defend ScaeTroll. : (

The Seekers never actually existed. They're in fact, secret oppressors!

Team Law gains a few members.

So does Team Tigereye.

Escape.

Rock on, EFU.

Sweet pics Hyper!

And to think that poor old Haren used to get his chops busted for harassing Worn and the Seekers. :)

Kick ass job!

Haha, Scae spared my goblin!

I'm glad we were spared Worn's mostly nakedness on the raft in that screenie.

Does this mean that seekers are gone??!! ((Secertly cheers if yes, weeps if no.))

Little known fact:

90% of those screenshots are staged in a private mod of Hypervision.

None the less, Scae rocked.

Sweet deal.

Scae is gone?

Who's going to snipe at me now? :(

Edit: he's obviously not dead!

Scae suxors wololololo.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

While my Watchman never actually spent much of any time interacting with Scae, I like to think we hated each other from afar. I'll miss my arch rivals, so many of them on that raft =(

Congratulations on achieving that pinnacle of EFUing and escaping the underdark(to the whole team, not just Scae).

I love how the vast majority of those screenshots and Scae and Worn playing dressup. :D

What can I say? Impressive and awesome!

So did they make it to the surface... especially Ruby... Gonna miss all you guys good characters too...

DangerousDan I love how the vast majority of those screenshots and Scae and Worn playing dressup. :D
Scae and Worn's love shall live forever.

It's the white deer of helll! RUN!

----

Nice shots, I want to see more shots of the Escapishly escape!

Snuggles. :(

H8.

So you've beaten EfU how many times now?

It's ironic, isn't it. The Seekers' duty was to find a way to escape, and they did... they just neglected to take everyone else with them. :roll:

It's terrific to see that Scae had a good ending. He was a sweet PC, and I'm glad to say that I had the chance to interact with him.

The first time I made a goblin PC-Scae Deptham was there. It seemed like not thirty minutes after I'd created and spawned, he'd found me. Needless to say, I tried to run, but I didn't get far. I wrote this off as a strange coincidence, and rolled up a kobold. Twenty-seven minutes later, Scae Deptham found me again. This continue on for two more goblins, until I finally realized that I couldn't escape Scae Deptham. He had sort of a sixth sense for finding my goblin/kobold PCs-a gobkobdar, if you will. How he managed to claim so many goblins/kobolds, well, I'm only surprised he didn't get more, with his skills at taking them down!

Anyway, I was impressed with the ferocity he displayed as an opponent, so I decided to make a PC to befriend him. After all, I couldn't keep trying to escape him with my goblins/kobolds-there just wasn't any escape from him. He was like a phantasm of death, slaughtering goblins and kobolds in his wake, while all we could do was frantically click our empty quickslots in the hope that something strange would happen. But it never did, and he brought us down often with only one hit! It just seemed like, even if we went 18 CONs, there was never enough HP at L2 to go around.

But I digress. I made a PC to befriend Scae, and from there, I got to see the intellectual side of the character-a side I'm safe to say was among the best portrayals of an angsty young teenager that I have seen since Benjamin McKenzie portrayed Ryan Atwood in the OC. Scae had the style and mentality of Jason from Laguna Beach and the Hills, mixed with the rough-and-tumble persona of Ryan from the OC. He was, in truth, a joy to rock and roll with, and he will be sorely missed.

Though he'll never be as cute as Jastran Moonfall. But alas, one takes what one finds in this cruel, cruel Underdark.

Snoteye Snuggles. :(

The irony of this all Had hrug been around he would of sold the seekers a hiding place at goblin town! Scae literally was a enemy of hrug that Hrug planned to kill! Hay I almost pwned Scae however that bastard kept fleeing! As for that tooth necklace! You dont have any hobgoblin teeth now do you? DO YOU!?!

Not ironic!

Coincidence!

There's a better gold gained/lost ratio for L2 goblins and kobolds than Hrug. Sorry, Dr. D.

Damn,... glad you got a great ending, but Skree had just returned to Sancturary with vengnence in his heart, the one goblin you could never best..ahh well, hats off to a Nemisis well played. Sorry rl work got in my way and I missed your exodus, would have loved to have one more showdown with him...look forward to your next incarnation.

<ignore>

Skree has been given the purpose of darkness, the funding of the mighty, and the death of the seekers, GO SKREE GO!

First time I met Scae, was when he approached Xavier and Zeb looking for help to kill goblins. To which we replied , " You are only going to start trouble..." or something to that extent.

The next meeting that I remember, occurred with us getting ambushed...subdued...and arrested. heh

Guess ol' Xavier should have helped kill gobbos...maybe he would have been on the boat. ;)

_Nightfire_
Snoteye Snuggles. :(

Didn't Skree get slaughtered in like two hits during that goblin-town assault? I'm not sure if that qualifies as "can't be bested!"

I think he was referring to Scae besting him.... but then again he lives so truly not bested yet!

It was a refrence to Scae, he and skree went at it a few times in the streets of lower and made for great fun in playing a goblin and Scae was a brilliant goblin hunter. For the record, it was Eras at level 10 and god knows what uber items that took out Skree..whom was a just barely level 4 at the time. I believe it was one shot, not two.

Scae was my favorite. I'll miss him. :(

Someday you'll get a statue next to mine in the Start Up Area, where we can be together for all eternity. Hot stuff, yeah?

Hyper, start concepting!

Looks like all the rats are finally abandoning ship.

@Obedient:

For eternity? You can destroy that statue fairly easily <_<;; I smashed it to pieces with a new character just yesterday.