Home > Screen Shots

Adventures of Tarnis Westwind (lots of pics)

Over time I'd collected lots of screenshots of Tarnis Westwind's adventures through the underdark.....and more.

Tarnis' early days A couple of him when I first started on the server.

Tarnis tracking the Green Animatron Sadly I don't have any shots from the conclusion of this plotline where Tarnis finally breached the Armory after several attempts, but here is the quest that started it all for him. This was kinda crazy because the person talking in this shot was 'divining' where we should go and Tarnis was the only one listening....also that was when Quadra claimed that Tarnis was the devil-incarnate and attacked him at somepoint for no reason at all.

Lord Bungee's Birthday Celebration These are the fireworks that the kobolds shot off in honor of their great exiled Lord Bungee.

Deep Frog Help Tarnis encountered a Deep Frog that wanted help, and so he gathered a few people up and helped Neep - the friendly frog fight off some ogres.

Tarnis Humor Tarnis spent more time being angry than joyful, but here are a few shots of times that both IC and OOC he had some play time.

Trying to get Julian to lie down with him and his friend.

An OOC conversation with Denethen about the upcoming election

A DM poking fun at Tarnis' sneaking off to grab loot unnoticed

Tarnis and Meriam Tarnis fell for a few hin women during his time in Sanctuary, but none, in his mind, came close to Meriam Mayna.

The Sanctuary Ball Tarnis had lots of enemies, but two stood out the most seeing as they killed his love of his life: Zau and Sqeegle the goblin. While throwing a city-wide Ball and party on the upper levels of Town Hall seemed unorthodox, it did lure out Zau and the PC watchmen saw him and after a while were able to kill him.

Also of note (and I don't have any screenies of this sadly), a DM arrived with an uninvited guest who then promptly summoned massive jello cubes on top of all the party goers. That wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that everyone in the event bought nice new clothes for the ball and wasnt wearing any armor and so (both ICly and because of the game engine) no one could put their armor and had to fight basically in their suits and robes.

The end result of chasing the cubes through town was that the town hall was entirely flooded with slime and ooze for a couple of days.

These two are of Hennrick the dwarven bard giving the crowd entertainment.

Tarnis - revealed! Ever wanted to know what Tarnis really looked like under that hood and mask? Well here you go!

Tarnis - Did he make it??? Tarnis' departure from the city was abrupt with little fanfare. Did he make it to the surface? Did he return to Urmn, the small engineering town outside of Calimsham? Did he ever regain his memory from what the illithids did to him? Will he come back for Meriam?

Well.....that'll always be a mystery, but here's a pic for food for thought......

Nice well done mate Tarnis will always be remebered i can even see Kyle in that Ball photo... i stayed up late just to go to that then nearly died fighting 2 of those cubes buying time for others to go and get thier armour.

Tarnis is one of the most memorable characters I've encountered since I started playing last year. Wow, only been playing for a year now - feels like 3-4!

He and my first significant character, Craddoc the battlepriest had a couple go rounds too.

Tarnis Westwind! The ultimate bringer of death! :D

Neat character, by the way!

Tarnis was one of those charctors you will never forget, Oh yea, I still owe him a couple lock picks!...Well shes dead anyway.

Those are some insane screenshots.

My very first char Kain used to roll with Tarnis all the time. Of course, one of us was almost always guaranteed to die when we traveled together. :) I'll always remember him!

Tarnis really was a great character to deal with. =) He certainly played a major role in Caliira Vateweir's life. She never did get to see him again after her little comatose period... spent alot of time looking for him, thinking about him, and praying for his safety though.

Tarnis was probably the last person Caliira thought about before losing herself. I'll always remember their exploits together, anyhow. The great clown massacre, the numerous assassination attempts on folks in the good ol' House of Light... those were the days. :P

Those are amazing fireworks!

Almacov Tarnis really was a great character to deal with. =) He certainly played a major role in Caliira Vateweir's life. She never did get to see him again after her little comatose period... spent alot of time looking for him, thinking about him, and praying for his safety though.

Tarnis was probably the last person Caliira thought about before losing herself. I'll always remember their exploits together, anyhow. The great clown massacre, the numerous assassination attempts on folks in the good ol' House of Light... those were the days. :P

I remeber Caliira. Tarnis looked for her too, but eventually gave up after hearing a rumor that she had been killed not far from the city while helping someone who was trying to escape the area.

And yes, the great clown massacre! That was hilarious. It's was one of the first quests I'd done after joining the server. Bobo came out of clownland and killed EVERYONE in the market and southern part of the city, PC's and NPC's alike.

I wish he'd have met her again, it could have been interesting.

Pup My very first char Kain used to roll with Tarnis all the time. Of course, one of us was almost always guaranteed to die when we traveled together. :) I'll always remember him!

Yes, I remember Kain. He's the reason Tarnis took up being a ranger. This desire was fueled by the fact that kain helped Tarnis find Meriams body after Zau and Sqeagle ambushed them in the mines and killed Meriam. After that day, he wanted to be able to track sqeagle and thus became a ranger.

Kain had an important role in Tarnis' life...even despite the fact that he was murdered not long after that.