Home > Screen Shots

Archibalds End

After months of research, (Played out as I pursued other characters) Alexander finally cracked the code on producing a portal to the surface. Thanks to everyone who made him fabulous.

=) Thanks to Arkov, Howland, StarryIce, wcsherry, Phantom, HyperVision, and PanamaLane. Without them, Alexander never would've made it.

Special thanks to Mendrick Archibald, for the late night chats. And for dying when he did. That was sweet of him.

Edit: I can't believe I left off Wiggyboy. Without him, I never would've had any fun pouring over those tomes. He was always happy to throw something my way to break the monotomy of portal research. Much love, Wiggy.

Nuh-uh.

congrats! can you grab me some chinese food while you are up there?

What? I thought he was an NPC now! Regardless, you earned it. Nice job, Deputy.

My jealousy slowly festers...

Gratz ;)

This could not have happened to a more sweet, more awesome, or more interesting character. Alexander Archibald was truly one of the greatest EfU characters I have ever had the priviledge of interacting with and plotting against. From his humble beginnings to his rise to infamous heights over Sanctuary, he was cunning, insightful, plotting, scheming, and generally all-around terrific.

To see him reap the ultimate, blissful fruit of this server-escape to the surface-is truly amazing. Kudos, Deputy_Cool. There's only one Department of Coolness Administrator in this server, and you've proved with this shot why you'll occupy that position for all time.

Keep rocking it out, and keep it cool, you devillish cat, you.

P.S. Oh, and I'll admit it-when I got that tell from him saying he'd reached the surface, than knowledge was better than when I finally knew that I was going to lose my virginity on prom night.

Plus, I had more time to savor it in my basement fortress.

We need a statue of Mr. Archibald.

Rock on, Deputy.

Yeah, all those months of helping you research it, I never thought it would all pay of, I can't wait to

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THE CODE BEFORE YOU LEFT S***HEAD

You bastard! You left the NPC population!

Now, only two PCs are NPCs now, as far as I know.

Damn you.

We're on the brink of extinction.

Ahem,

So it now appears you left your remaining Guard behind as well. :cry:

First you become a NPC then you leave us! Zebulon will never ever speak to you again. Well that is a given already isn't it?

Hurray for Lord Alexander!

lowlowlowlowlowlowle.

Once Alex got to the Surface, he had to face off against Kuo-Toans! Ahhh!

Scary!

Great job dood. May you occupy the best place in the Starter area!

Wow, Congratulations.

Yes, I have to echo the sentiments of others! The bastard! He left us behind. May we forever haunt the dreams of Alexander Archibald!

He still has a councilor robe!

Get him!

A shame it didn't work from the surface :-P

It's true. On the surface, he tried to port back to Sanctuary. It didnt work. =(

Bit late to have second thoughts >_>

"Aha! Finally."

"Aw, shit. The sun is too hot. I'm going to burn to blazes up here!"

Er. Question:

If you walk out of a movie theater, you can't see.

What happens if you lived in underdark forever!

That screenshot is inacurate! He's not going :

"ARGH! MY EYES!" <_<

Since it's not April Fools anymore...

This was a joke, Archibald is not on the surface. People really ought to work on the whole gullibility thing.

I thought the second shot made it obvious enough.

Sorry guys!

I hate everyone in existance. I thought I'd got past the whole April Fool's jokes.. but no, even the most amazing, handsome and intelligent sometimes get snared. Damn.

Bah! Oh well. I still spotted the big DM joke.

Still jealous, too. :wink:

I called it.