Home > Screen Shots

Love everlasting. [Callasil & Feina]

Here are some screen-shots captured before the untimly disappearance of the Warband Elf, Callasil Talis. My Feina and he were lovers and Feina knows something is not right because he went to take time for himself and n'er returned...

Lighting the Way. United We Stand. Watch over Me. "Til death do Us Part"...

They were talking about nothing and everything at this point. And having just finished deciding that Callasil was more of a Dragon than a Flatterer she asked him where he kept his tail but promptly told him not to go anywhere with that thought and he accused her of fear & it went from there;

Speaking at the ruins of the gate.

After a nasty fight they sit and talk about betrayal, death, love and his fears and feelings as she tries to sort through her own terror and grief at his words to comfort him.

He sounds like a total square. Feina should lose the zero and get with a real man!

She's really yellow.

Well, he lost himself Kontenku. So she's grieving him and is technically 'single' again. Haha. Have a man in mind? ^_^

And she's a sun-elf. She's yellow. (though I made a mistake when making her-- her hair is supposed to be redder/more amberish)

Nice!

Like a young Earas and Presea.

Preseas hot. dang

Dump that elf and get a half orc.

Ahh, Amy was proud of having them both as a couple in her warband. :)

Dr Dragon Dump that elf and get a half orc.

Hmm :?:

let's not get off topic, this post is of elven, don't spoil the beauty of the race ^^

Half orcs are pretty where more strong and not as thin plus I have one eye IF THATS CHARMING I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I can really understand what you're saying Dragon. >_< *sarcasm*

Anywhoo, thanks for the comments. Feina's really going to miss him.

Ooo ooo! And alogen! Would you help me try anf set up a funeral of some sort for him later (maybe some IC RPing with the Warband would be nice in order to convince Feina that he can't come back to her, that he either made it to the surface or is in Arvandor, blah blah blah, etc etc)?

We can work something out ;) Will surly help.... after my exile?

Hard to wait until someone meets Amy and then she tells him to post etc... =/

Edit: Feina, and the rest, everything about Amy - foig ;)

I'm so out of the loop; exile?

Callasil's relationship with Feina was the last thing which kept me on EfU in the last month before I left. And one of the few things I'm sorry I had to left behind. I think I never thanked it for Feina's player, it is long overdue.

Thank you for those magical moments. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. There was something really special between these two. It could not have happened without you.

Mystic_warden Callasil's relationship with Feina was the last thing which kept me on EfU . Sorry I had to leave it behind. Magical moments. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Something really special between these two. It could not have happened without you.

Elves and hot cybor. Doesn't it just turn on each of you? :roll:

Elves and hot cybor. Doesn't it just turn on each of you? :roll:

Yes, verily.

She's too yellow. :mrgreen:

This thread has the-

Starry Ice: OFFICIAL STAMP OF HOTNESS

Callasil and Feina were two terrific characters, and their in-game romance was one of the prime joys of the Warband faction. It's not often that you see two characters come together so strongly, fit together so well, and mesh together into such a beautiful, cohesive whole that their romance is something that rivals the greatest romantic works of classical and modern literature. Their love is in line with that of Odysseus and Penelope, Antony and Cleopatra, Romeo and Juliet, and Rhett and Scarlet. Truly, it was one of the most masterful weavings of a beautiful love story into NWN characters that I have ever had the glory of seeing, and I hope that these screenshots offer some glimpse of that incredible story. The screenshots cannot truly convey the majestic nature of this romance, but I hope you two know that those of us who watched from the outside were awed and totally enthralled with the story that you two wove between your characters.

Terrific job, and I hope to see you two again on EfU someday, Mystic_Warden and Dyl'Ayna.

Rock on.

*Sighs* I cant beleive that mystic left..... :(