Home > Screen Shots

The Shaman of Sslal'teesh

I really should have grabbed more screenshots, it was an intense night from start to finish in EfU. And yes the High Shaman was eventually killed when all the cavalry arrived.

I think back fondly on a conversation well over a year ago that went something like this -

"We should have another city on the lake. With like, lizardfolk. And they're suffering from a TERRIBLE PLAGUE."

And from that simple beginning little old Sslal'teesh provided so much plot and story for the server, much of which really came to a head tonight.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Big events like these are always bitter-sweet because I know for every player that had some fun there's another who's probably annoyed because they got terribly lagged, didn't get any loot, died and had to respawn, missed the cool parts, lost all their stuff, or were just overwhelmed and spent the whole time in the fugue. So particular appreciation to all of the players who had a rough time, and special thanks to you for helping EfU tic along one more step.

The second screenshot is LIES. We got it to barely wounded after Julian got a crit on it, I think. <_<;

Definitely. We weren't entirely whooped!

You were mostly whooped though.

Mostly since you didn't attack her while under the affects of Sip of the Void, Sludge Drink, Haste, Flame Weapon, Bull's Strength, Mutated Mushroom Spores of Rage, True Strike, Disarm, and Elemental Shield.

Which is what Fawkes did. She tried to claw my eyes out after I landed a second critical hit/disarm/True Strike--and burned up on the elemental shield.

The only disappointment after I was rocking her was that some slimy halfling got in a lucky pot shot. Happily, said halfling was then eaten by a dragon.

If we're comparing effectiveness, Gellerans SR protected him from destruction, harm, and slay living. :P

HyperVision If we're comparing effectiveness, Gellerans SR protected him from destruction, harm, and slay living. :P

Good thing you got there first.

*Stares*

show the bracers too!