Home > Screen Shots

A lesson eye learned

So.... this was pretty freakin cool, I thought.

That's awesome in a horribly disturbing kind of way!

Nasty..really

*shudders*

Yes shane will be "blind" justice now :)

Of course the dark moon master in teaching another of loss may have just planted the seed of his own loss. But even shar loves the irony of that one :)

x_X

That's awesome.

Damn! :roll:

Well if the seed is blind now it can hardly kill the gardener. Or whatever. Shane had it coming.

Well, sorry to disappoint, but troll warts do wonders. I mean, I know the blind paladin is cool and all, but being blind.... well, it kinda sucks. So.... yeah, got eyes again.

Shane doesn't need a gimmick, anyways. 8)

*chuckles* regeneration, no?

Awesome indeed :)

A fun event!

Holy hell that is scary!

So...he replaced his eyes with troll warts?

That's nasty.

You'll also really regret it when that troll regenerates inside your head.

Whole damned head will explode when it regrows from its wart. There will be bone shrapnel everywhere.

Like in "Alien".

But your skull.

Well, sorry to disappoint, but troll warts do wonders. I mean, I know the blind paladin is cool and all, but being blind.... well, it kinda sucks. So.... yeah, got eyes again.

Shane doesn't need a gimmick, anyways. Cool

I love my ideas!

I love "There will be bone shrapnel everywhere."

I dislike the availability of troll warts for this very reason.

Mutilated characters are fun. Forcing people to be blind/deformed/tongue-less adds to their character.

Blind aasimar. One handed tieflings.

It's fun. There is no consequence to torture it seems, because they just quaff a heal potion and munch on some warts off a troll's ass and they are fine.

WHERE'S THE DRAMA!? THE SOBBING HORRIFIC FIGURE OF SHANE!!? THE BLIND PALADIN FORCED TO COPE WITH A DARK WORK WHILE TRYING TO FUNCTION!

I've heard the indigestion is awful.

[edit]

I shouldn't have used your character as an example to express my dislike of regeneration. I apologize.

Random_White_Guy I dislike the availability of troll warts for this very reason.

Mutilated characters are fun. Forcing people to be blind/deformed/tongue-less adds to their character.

Blind aasimar. One handed tieflings.

It's fun. There is no consequence to torture it seems, because they just quaff a heal potion and munch on some warts off a troll's ass and they are fine.

WHERE'S THE DRAMA!? THE SOBBING HORRIFIC FIGURE OF SHANE!!? THE BLIND PALADIN FORCED TO COPE WITH A DARK WORK WHILE TRYING TO FUNCTION!

I actually agree with you on this, at least a little. I just didn't find it true to Shane's character to refuse the chance to see again. He really thinks he's gonna find the surface, and he wants to see that sun someday.

Regardless, its not as if getting his sight back immediately erased any negative effects of the event. Shane's a complex character, IMO, and he's been through alot. This has definitely affected/changed him in ways, and will continue to do so, I think.

Ohhhhhhhhhhkay. Let's mellow out on the criticism, and enjoy the photos. If you'd like to talk to FP about his character, PM him, but please don't tell other people how to play their characters. Making wild assumptions is also not something I like to see either, since you likely don't know the character or situation entirely. kthxbi.

I think Fishingpenguin needs to portray a horrible headache from the troll growing inside his eye sockets! If he doesn't do this he's a bad roleplayer(TM)!

:twisted:

*Shudders*

Hey! I will have you know that Aeron Stormborn is the first monk to pluck out eyes on this server!! *coughs* Of course the fact I couldnt keep him alive and he finally died to a goblin has nothing to do with this discussion .... emmm .... right lets pretend I didnt say anything and just admire the coolness of this server! 8)

This isn't a slight or a dig or jab at penguins, just to "get it out there" in a relevant thread:

Characters that pick up and work through disabilities during the course of their stay in Sanctuary = cool. If you're blind, take blind fight or something. And I'm sure you'd get loot or whatever to compensate!

That said, let's not see a disabled character epidemic now! It's best to legitimately pick up these injuries as you go!

Nice screenshots.

It was in no way a dig at Shane, or you, Fishingpenguin.

Just trying to get back at you for all of those one-handed-jokes about Kaen. :(

<3 for shane and Fishing penguins.

The torture line was meant for the use of Troll warts in general, and possible outcomes that could occur, nothing against you.

(Granted, In hindsight It looks as if thatt was aimed at you. Apologies)

I have had a blind 16 year old halfling before.

Fortunatly, before i lost all interest in playing young Raven Feld, Linda healed her and she could see.

A miricle that lasted as long as it took for jerks in lower to stab her eyes back out >.>