Home > Screen Shots

Barak-Tor and the Ritual

Seems that only a few of the screens I took actually saved, so here they are:

Rejecting duergar steel, and paying tribute to Dumathoin, Sanctuary's dwarves participated in a ritual carried out by Talhund Oberyn:

Then afterwards, the obligatory AA-meeting-turned-drinking-contest:

Nice! Sorry I couldn't be there ><

Aw was that yesterday? Damn, i knew i should have logged in. Damned RL stuff getting in the way again :(

Congratulations to Inquisitor for making more of an impact in the dwarven faction in three weeks than most of us have made in 6 months.

A good example of what a well-played dwarf can be like.

Once again - we're hurting for consistent characters and even more importantly - good RPers like Inquisitor, Terry, Rex, Talwyn, Snoteye, Gorga, bobpah and all the good dwarf players that were around when I started on EfU.

It makes sense that dwarves would likely be captured as slaves because they know how to mine, are built for working underground with darkvision, and have the highest constitution of any player race - thus suiting them to bear up under harsh physical conditions.

And I wish I had a dime for every dwarf "new to town" that my character has gone out of his way to speak to, help out, give free items like healing potions and misc. gear, then never hear from them again.

I'm hoping to get a few more quality RPers to develop a well-played dwarf to enhance the Stoutheart faction and to help teach the newbs how to RP. But the multiple alts, lack of decent RPers and lack of dedication is getting frustrating.

In a word - HELP! :shock:

Thanks.