Home > Screen Shots

Kor'us Corcael's Ending

Aloha ya'll!

Well it is true...Kor'us Corcael has met his end. Although he was killed by a *Spoiler*, I have to say that I had a blast with this character as well as with the EfU Team (DM's, and players included)

I don’t know how many of you have been keeping up with his journal, but here was his story in a nutshell: He was a follower of the black archer (Shevarash) and came to Sanctuary (with the help of some Harpers) to contribute to war effort against the Drow. During his life, he took about a dozen Drow down to live up to the tenets of the faith. Enclosed are some screenies to illustrate an awesome time I got hooked up with from the DM Staff:

Enjoy,

Domare

P.S. Denethen…thanks for teaching me about hosting screenies!

Bow Granted to him for the Cause Armor Granted to him for the Cause Black Archers visit him during his trip to Avandor He continues to lead battles with this warband A typical Battle A special visit by a badass up-n-coming god.

It's good to know that Kor'us went out in style.

Kudos, and mahalo, Do'mare.

The armour and bow... I want I want! Great work domare!

Domare I have to say Kor'us was an absolute pleasure to play with, we shared many memories together with our PC's. I am so glad to see him get the awesome ending he deserves. Kor'us just equaled awesome to me.

Much <3

Selunite it up next Domare. >_>

Good job with the Seekers, Domare.

Impressive.

Yeah, and I got a bow like that.

Sorry to see Him go :( but im sure you'll make an even better ,if at all possible, Character.

Look forward to it.

Notice: The entire warband consists of attractive female moon elves at the age of blossoming. BONUS GET.

but you only get the sweet cool loot when your char meets the end, so its kind of a failget.

Technically, it's an ironic get only at the DM's entertainment.

Hence MODGET

*sniffles* 8)

I gotta hand it to Domare on this character. Domare and i have been playing together for awhile. In the same warband for a better part of that time. We've been pretty close, been through a lot together, etc. This character and mine we united at one time, and I thought we were back to the good ol times. Little did I know he was in on a double cross. Kudos man. There is a lot of friendly rivalry that goes on and there is a lot of good ol boy networks that go on OOC. I gotta hand it to him for trying to get the drop on me. Great character Domare.

Awesome ending man! Can't wait to see your new character!

-UnholyWon

Gah! All the plans we had! Sad to see you go.

Great job with Kor'us!

;) Give yourself to the darkside...

*prays for her fallen hero*

wish Elithrar was there by his side

That's why Haren Hasn't been around.