Home > Screen Shots

Jozan's own Fashion show! and a bonus pic from Shayne

He doesn't ware tunics? Well he only wears them when Cleo makes him!! Lastest fashion with Jozan!

Details: Jozan promise Cleo to try a few cloths, That shows what an idiot he can be :P Any way if ya want a good laught look at this! :roll:

And as bonus a nude pic of Shayne as I promist to Laura (Only for thouse that can stand that small thing!)

P.S. No, no cybros here just jokes D.S.

Thanks to Jozan and Shayne that made this possible

Oh god my eyes my virgin eyes

And where was frubo during all this? Laughing at Jozans complete lack of fashion sense and muttering to himself that his robes were the peak of fashion!

Laugh all you like it was damn funny at the time :lol: . Jozan as Conan is an interesting idea, may have to make a barbarian charcater now. Damn you Cleo for such evil and tasteless cloathing from this point on only the robes will be worn, well and the armour but that goes without saying.

I'll will get you back for that :D just see if i dont.

lol, I'm allmost sure that will happen agen Ya should change " Characters: Jozan Silas - Human Cleric of Torm" To "Characters: Jozan Silas - Human Cleric of Torm, and fashion lover"

I love these, hey Arminas, mind if I use a few of these as wallpaper for my computer? It means I'll get a laugh every time i turn it on.

So what did we learn from that? Always check your inn room for invisible stalking ladies before you take of your cloths and go to sleep.

*starts plotting his revenge*

The Blue suit.. That's the one.

I wonder if Jozan's wife has seen these photos? Blackmail money for Cleo me'thinks.

He i am sorry i missed. Jozan can wear things other than his robes i am horrified...

I should have really give him my worse cloths... But then.. I would die by laughting.. And I swear Jozan would kill Cleo after he rasied her or some thing xD

[quote="Dilandau Kale"]Oh god my eyes my virgin eyes

Im with you dude!! :shock:

Yet agen we gets a fabilous fasion with this time Shayne!!

In a dress :shock:

Funny that Cleo made him wear it... -after- he gotted married!

*BLINKS and breaks computer*

*Eyes Bleeding* Shayne in a dress oh well now i have seen everything....

Mikhail The Heretic *Eyes Bleeding* Shayne in a dress oh well now i have seen everything....

:D Wrong! watch this :arrow: Paladin obays for Whip master! Oh yeah, or he prpose but well he is allready married

Heheh i have some too look Kyle managed to get nina into a dress.

How did he do this simple he challanged her to a fight in the arena the terms where the loser would have to wear a dress.

:twisted:

That remembers me, I was going to chalange Kyle for a duel on the same terms after hearing that, but the level gap was a bit to large at the time Shayne met him again....

Maybe I should drag Shayne from his room at the inn for a little spar.. ;)

I can assure shayne that the whole thing was above board and that no trickery on my part was involved. :P

Poor Nina...

Poor nothing i am sure she enjoyed it... :lol:

Mikhail The Heretic Poor nothing i am sure she enjoyed it... :lol:

Kyle was looking at her.. what a night mare...

*Cries*

Here is another one i found an oldie but a good one.. Fryian wearing funny armour.

That was Fyrian trying on Jon Jovems armour, hehe.

Found this while browsing trough my screenshots.

Kyle visits the Rock in his fancy suit,

Perhaps I should search for the Gnomes one aswell. ;)

Hey that's not fair i had misclicked F5 and taken off my armour as i went to get the door..... it wansn't my fault he was naked for five minutes honest.

Besides it was like those dreams you had in school......

[shoves pens into his eyes and slams his face against the keyboard, driving them deeper and deeper]

Enough pix, kthx.